The Brooke County Health Department offers this Web site as a tool for Food Handlers in our community to acquire their food handling license when the time is convenient for them.
To receive your Food Handlers’ card from this site:
- Enter information about yourself.
- Read through the provided Web pages.
- Take the quiz that follows each section.
- Choose to pay online or at the Health Department.
- Print your Food Handlers’ Card.
Food Handlers’ License Fee
- 1 Year- $7
- 2 Year- $13
- 3 Year- $19
Before You Begin
The class must be completed in one session, so make sure you have some time to spare.