About Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program
The West Virginia Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program (WVBCCSP) is a comprehensive public health program that helps uninsured and underinsured women between the ages of 25 and 64 gain access to breast and cervical cancer screening services. The mission of the WVBCCSP is to prevent unnecessary disease, disability, and premature death due to cancer of the breast and/or cervix.
- Women 25 through 49 can receive: clinical breast exams, Pap tests, Pelvic exams
- Women 50 through 64 can receive: mammograms, Clinical breast exams, Pap tests, Pelvic exams
Other services for those with abnormal results are available.
Who’s Eligible? — Those that are:
- Women between the age of 25 and 64
- Income at or below 200% of the current Federal Poverty Level
What is the cost of the program to you?
- The program is free or low cost.
The cost of the program is based on family size and income.
A sliding fee scale is used to determine the charge.
For more information please visit WV Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program or call 304-737-3665.